If you are experiencing conflict and are not sure what to do next, feel stuck, or want coaching and guidance as you strategize and think through the best way to navigate a difficult situation, come meet with us.
In an individual meeting, an Ombuds will work with you to:
- Better understand the conflict
- Offer a neutral perspective
- Develop strategies to address concerns in a way that feels most comfortable to you
- Share communication and conflict management tools and techniques
- Identify campus policies, offices, and resources that might be helpful to you
- Provide conflict management coaching as you explore next steps
All meetings are voluntary and confidential.
To schedule a meeting, please contact our office at 530-754-7233.